sunnuntai 24. tammikuuta 2016


 I'm not sure what to tell about being in school in Scotland. It was just everyday life. The uniforms were a pain and teachers were quite a bit stricter than in Finland. Students don't get almost any freedoms, trust or sometimes just human value given to them. I was quite literary hated by the vice principle and the rest of the administration since I wouldn't take my piercings off. If this would've been a rule, I would have taken them off but since it wasn't and there were other girls with piercings I didn't see the point. That isn't really the reason they hated me, I just like to think so. The real reason was that I had to drop a subject because of health problems and for some reason they decided that I was just being lazy and trying to trick the system. So I ended up fighting with them about it and winning, this in turn making the school look bad and thus they started hating me.

With the students, it was like I said earlier. In small town no one gives a fuck. Us exchange students were welcomed with a cold  shoulder and a lot of whispers. No one cared to talk to us and just continued their lives as if we weren't there. Thankfully a couple did welcome us nicely and they became my best friends for the year and the following years to come.

All and all the school was horrible, easy to get good grades but  a huge pain in the arse to actually attend.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti